Suspension and wheels CDD wheel aligners
Available in several versions
Many years of research have gone into the simple, clear, profitable and innovative ACTIA range of wheel aligners. The ACTIA wheel aligner systems, which are protected by 14 patents, are equipped with four high-technology measuring heads that use a bi-directional camera to take two measurements. They offer the following features :
- Four built-in radio-controlled heads.
- A battery that lasts 10 hours when in use.
- Reinforced structural arms.
- The Quick 3 programme that indicates whether any adjustments are necessary in just 3 minutes.
- A simple and user-friendly user interface. The graphical animations offer continual guidance.
- Straightening in a quarter turn.
- A free-wheels programme for use on two-post lifts.
- A printout of the report that can easily be understood by customers.
All our models are equipped with high-technology CDD measuring heads.
Each head carries out two measurements by means of an integrated bidirectional camera equivalent to an eight-sensor system in the horizontal plane (patented by MULLER BEM).
The wheel alignment arms of our units offer other high performance features:
- Keyboard allowing all operations to be carried out remotely.
- Electronic display to view readings.
- Bidirectional camera.
- Battery life 10 hours (radio version).
- Reinforced arm structure.
Using the unique program for 2-post lifts (patented by MULLER BEM) allows full wheel alignment as well as :
- occupying a minimal footprint in the tyre bay,
- using an existing workstation not dedicated solely to wheel alignment,
- full access to all vehicle components (during the adjustment phase),
- usaving time: the wheel alignment unit moves to the vehicle,
- better management of the flow of vehicles in the workshop.
User-friendly and easy to use
With the new user interface which is simpler and more user-friendly, onscreen animations help the operator when positioning or adjusting the vehicle. Combining ergonomics and aesthetics, these animations guarantee better measurement. Moreover, an informative graphical printout displays the faults observed on the vehicle to clearly justify work carried out.
The 8 sensors of the 4 bidirectional cameras (patented by MULLER BEM) guarantee more accurate measurement. Moreover, the 8668 and 8678 models which have radio connectivity, are equipped with the new optoelectrical system (patented by MULLER BEM) to measure steering lock divergence at 20° and maximum steering lock without an electronic turntable.
The possibility of carrying out a simultaneous 4 wheel alignment saves time when measuring rim warp.
|MEASUREMENTS OF ALL GEOMETRY ANGLES|
|Total balancing, wheel by wheel||■||■||■|
|Camber, set, pivot, angle included||■||■||■|
|Turning difference, max turning||○||■|
|Axle shift, track difference, axle alignment, trajectory||■|
|ELECTRONIC 4 WHEEL TRUE MEASUREMENT|
|On traditional bridge||■||■||■|
|On 2 column or scissor bridge (under shell)||■||■||■|
|Body height measurement procedure for Mercedes vehicles with specific tool||■||■||■|
|In use, inline||■||■||■|
|On setting (graphic animations)||○||○||■|
|Measurement self check||■||■||■|
|5 work station configuration||■||■||■|
|Operation sequencing (full geometry, quick diagnostic, etc.)||■||■||■|
|Station geometric fault storage||■||■||■|
|(automatic camber and set correction, etc.)||■||■||■|
|Completed work archiving||■||■||■|
|Manufacturer data bank||■||■||■|
|Personal data bank||■||■||■|