Wheel Aligners 8658: The economic
- Four built-in radio-controlled heads.
- A battery that lasts 10 hours when in use.
- Reinforced structural arms.
- The Quick 3 programme that indicates whether any adjustments are necessary in just 3 minutes.
- A simple and user-friendly user interface. The graphical animations offer continual guidance.
- Straightening in a quarter turn.
- A free-wheels programme for use on two-post lifts.
- A printout of the report that can easily be understood by customers.
Using the unique program for 2-post lifts (patented by MULLER BEM) allows full wheel alignment as well as :
- occupying a minimal footprint in the tyre bay,
- using an existing workstation not dedicated solely to wheel alignment,
- full access to all vehicle components (during the adjustment phase),
- usaving time: the wheel alignment unit moves to the vehicle,
- better management of the flow of vehicles in the workshop.
User-friendly and easy to use
With the new user interface which is simpler and more user-friendly, onscreen animations help the operator when positioning or adjusting the vehicle. Combining ergonomics and aesthetics, these animations guarantee better measurement. Moreover, an informative graphical printout displays the faults observed on the vehicle to clearly justify work carried out.
The 8 sensors of the 4 bidirectional cameras (patented by MULLER BEM) guarantee more accurate measurement. Moreover, the 8668 and 8678 models which have radio connectivity, are equipped with the new optoelectrical system (patented by MULLER BEM) to measure steering lock divergence at 20° and maximum steering lock without an electronic turntable.
The possibility of carrying out a simultaneous 4 wheel alignment saves time when measuring rim warp.