- Light vehicle
- Headlamp Aligners
100% ACTIA developed and built in France.
- Appliance dedicated to vehicle inspection centres to measure main beam, dipped and fog lights.
- Analysis by CMOS camera, enabling the new generation of lights to be tested: Xenon, Halogen, LED.
- Wide 7” colour touch screen.
- Meets international standards, communication by GEIGLAN and OTCLAN protocols, ASANET-compatible, Wi-Fi or Ethernet transmission.
Easy to use
- Column fitted with a counterweight for easy movement of the optical unit to the required height (light vehicle, heavy goods vehicle and motorcycle compatible),
- Intuitive, user-friendly software interface with a 7” touch screen for greater ease of use and easily readable results,
- Camera-assisted positioning in front of the vehicle.
Quick and accurate
- High-performance processor and operating system for real-time image processing,
- Image analysis to the nearest pixel making SMARTLYNX the most advanced headlight adjuster on the market,
- Camera- and software-assisted optical unit centring for quicker adjustments,
- Built-in inclinometer.
- Metal light unit.
- Heat-cast cover.
- IP43 classified assembly against water and dust.
- Connections protected by watertight flaps.
Automatic and standalone
- Self-calibrating camera,
- 12h battery life.