8668PL With radio too
All our models are equipped with high-technology cdd measuring heads
Each head carries out two measurements by means of an integrated bidirectional camera equivalent to an eight-sensor system in the horizontal plane (patented by MULLER BEM). The wheel alignment arms of our units offer other high performance features :
- Keyboard allowing all operations to be carried out remotely
- Electronic display to view readings
- Battery life 10 hours (radio version)
- Reinforced arm structure
- Four built-in radio-controlled heads,
- A battery that lasts 10 hours when in use,
- Reinforced structural arms,
- The Quick 3 programme that indicates whether any adjustments are necessary in just 3 minutes,
- A simple and user-friendly user interface. The graphical animations offer continual guidance,
- Straightening in a quarter turn,
- A free-wheels programme for use on two-post lifts,
- A printout of the report that can easily be understood by customers.
Using an exclusive programme for 2 column bridge (MULLER BEM patent) enables you to carry out full geometry and with :
- Low floor dimensions for the wheel alignment station,
- The use of an existing work station not dedicated to geometry only,
- Complete accessibility to all vehicle mechanisms (during the setting phase),
- Time saving: the wheel alignment station moves towards the vehicle,
- Better vehicle flow management in the workshop.
User-friendly and easy to use
With the new simpler and more user-friendly interface, graphic animations assist the operator when mounting or setting the vehicle. Combining ergonomy with style, these animations guarantee better setting monitoring.
In addition, a graphic page enables you to explain to your customer the faults you have found on the vehicle (this page is drawn on the ticket) for better justification of the intervention.
The 8 sensors from the 4 bi-directional cameras (MULLER BEM patent) guarantee increased measurement accuracy. In addition, the 8668 and 8678 radio link versions fitted with the new optoelectronic (MULLER BEM patent) measure the turning differences 20° and the max turning without electronic level.
The ability to balance all 4 wheels at the same time saves time during rim true measurement operations.